All 54 art Reviews

fantastic job!

1600 responds:

Thanks!

Ewle Ewle

Creepy but great, love the hair.

Mimicry Mimicry

Super cute! love the 'ribbon tongue', very creative subject in the piece. Great job!

Searching for Love Searching for Love

Absolutely fantastic work! The creativity in the layout alone is worth all 5 stars, but the excellence of the execution of the piece makes me wish I could give it 10!

YakovlevArt responds:

Aw, thank you.
I'm happy you like it!

This Horrible Machine This Horrible Machine

I absolutely adore this piece. Simple in its layout, but effective to the subject. The lighting effect on the character are supurb.. great job!

Fire Beast Fire Beast

Nice picture, I really like the variety of colours that you've used in the 'firey' parts of this piece.

Cherry Blossom Girl Cherry Blossom Girl

Love the style of this piece, the subtle skin highlights, mixed with the 'flat' colours in the hair work well together... great job!

sylvrn responds:

Thanks! I was toying around with faces and colours and decided to go pink. The nose is a little too bright, but overall I'm very happy with this drawing. Thanks for the review!

Holy Moses Promo Holy Moses Promo

Awesome picture, makes me want to check out the serise... love the composition and style of this piece, plus the fact that the guy who is falling from the sky yet still on his laptop makes me smile. Great job.

X-Men: Storm X-Men: Storm

very nice picture. Storm has never been one of my favourite x-(wo)men, however I love the juxtaposition of the dark colours with the lightness of her hair and the lightening bolt. Fantastic job.

My first digital art My first digital art

very impressive first piece, and yes eyes are deseptively difficult, but astoundingly beautiful... great job.